Christine Garvin, MA, NE
About the instructor
Christine Garvin, MA, NE, is a Whole Health Coach and dancer. She holds a Masters in Holistic Health Education from JFKU and is a certified Nutrition Educator from Bauman College in Berkeley, CA. After becoming mysteriously ill at age 23, she embarked on a path of healing that has led to the most vibrant health of her life at age 39. Over the last 16 years, she has tried just about every mind, body, and energetic approach to healing in order to cull out what works best for her clients. She teaches women how to heal themselves in all areas of their life, including mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual, and has worked for Clif Bar and Renaissance Club Sport. She runs Christine Garvin Dance+Transform, based in Asheville, NC.
Feel free to contact her with questions at email@example.com.
- Web: christinegarvin.com
- FB: http://facebook.com/christinegarvindancetransform/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/christinegarvin
Does your stomach hurt a lot of the time? Do you deal with pretty consistent gas and bloating? Are you facing a diagnosis such as IBS, Candida Overgrowth, SIBO, Celiac, or an autoimmune disorder?
All of these issues lead back to one place: your gut. Called the body's "second brain", our gut oversees more of our health - not only physical, but mental and emotional - than we ever previously knew. And in order to heal fatigue, allergies, and emotional issues that haven't been cured with other approaches, we must fix our stomach.
In this comprehensive program, you'll learn the holistic approach to healing your gut in 30 days, including:
- What foods to eliminate, and which to bring in
- Underlying causes of your gut issues that you may not know about
- Which supplements to take to make your health skyrocket
- Best exercise practices for healing your gut quickly
- How breath work and yoga aid in healing, and which techniques and poses are best for your digestion
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) magic with a bonus video that focuses specifically on healing your gut
In addition, you receive the special "Belly Cure Protocol" booklet, which gives you a specific breakdown of fats, protein, vegetables, fruit, and condiments to include in your diet, and a plethora of free sources to aid in your healing process.
You CAN feel better, and changes can happen quickly. Not only are you improving your gut to feel better now, you are also investing in your health for the rest of your life!